LuxePros, L.L.C. and its subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively, “LuxePros”), respect your concerns about privacy. This Privacy Notice ("Notice") describes the types of personal information collected by the LuxePros website (the "Site), how it uses the information, with whom it is shared, and choices you can make about the collection, use and disclosure of such information. This Notice also describes the measures taken to protect the security of such information and how to contact LuxePros about its privacy practices.
1. Collected Information. Personal information, information by which you or the device you are using to connect to the Internet can be identified, may be obtained from various sources, including the Site, LuxePros mobile applications and social media sites, communication between you and LuxePros, or events and other promotions held by LuxePros and through its business partners and other third parties.
The types of personal information obtained includes, but is not limited to:
- Contact information (such as name, postal and email addresses, Twitter handle, or phone number)
- Contact information of friends or other people you would like LuxePros to contact
- Member username and password for the Site
- Payment details (including payment card number, cardholder name and billing address, expiration date, and security code)
- Shipping information (including shipping address and phone number)
- Demographic information (such as age, date of birth, and gender)
- Location information, such as the real-time geographic location of the mobile device on which the Site application has been installed
- Information and photographs provided through interactions with LuxePros social media
- Shopping behavior and preferences, and records of purchases made on the Site
- Other details submitted to LuxePros or provided to us by third parties
In addition, when you visit the Site or use its mobile applications, information may collected through cookies and web beacons. A “cookie” is a text file sent to a visitor‘s computer or other Internet-connected device by a website to uniquely identify the visitor’s browser or to store settings or information in the browser. This is how we "remember" you when you return to the Site. A “web beacon,” also known as an Internet tag, pixel tag or clear GIF, is used to transmit information back to a web server. We may use third-party website analytics tools such as Google. Analytics tools collect information about visitor traffic, the Site and its mobile applications. The information collected by such automated means includes, but is not limited to:
- Information about the devices used by visitors to access the Internet (such as an IP address, the device itself, browser and type of operating system)
- Referring URLs
- Dates and times of visits to the Site
- Information about actions taken on the Site (such as page views and navigation patterns)
- A general geographic location (such as country and city) from which a visitor accesses the Site
- Search terms used to reach the Site
2. Use of Information. Information collected may be used to:
- Register your membership and manage and maintain your account on the Site
- Provide requested products and services
- Process sales, including payment card transactions, and validate, confirm, verify, deliver and track your purchases
- Maintain records of Site purchases
- Provide customer support
- Communicate about products, services, offers, events and promotions
- Provide access to LuxePros blogs, social networks and other interactive media
- Publish testimonials about LuxePros on the Site, blogs, and social media. If we choose to publish your testimonial, your first name, last initial, city and state will be the only identifying data used
- Manage participation in events, sweepstakes and other promotions
- Tailor products and services to member interests
- Operate, evaluate, and improve products and services
- Analyze and enhance marketing communications and strategies
- Analyze trends and statistics regarding use of the Site, its mobile applications, and social media assets
- Comply with legal requirements, industry standards, and internal policies
- Use information collected through automated means to uniquely identify the electronic shopping baskets created on the Site and identify and authenticate members
The information collected may be combined with publicly available information and information received from business partners and other third parties. Such information will be used for, but not be limited to, enhancing and personalizing the shopping experience on the Site, and with future communications about products, services and events and other such promotional purposes.
We also may use the information we obtain about you in other ways for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection.
3. Online Advertising. The Site may collect information about online activities for advertising about products and services tailored to member interests. Ads may appear on the Site as well as other sites because of our participation in advertising networks. Ad networks target users through demographic, behavioral, and contextual means. Ad networks track online activities by collecting information through automated means, including but not limited to cookies, web server logs, web beacons, and other such methods. Ad networks use such information to target advertisements for LuxePros and its business partners tailored to the member's interests. Information collected by ad networks includes information about website visits that participate in the vendors‘ ad networks, such as pages or advertisements viewed by the visitor, and such actions taken while on the site. Such data collection and ad targeting practices take place both on the Site as well as third-party websites participating in ad networks. Such data collection process helps track the effectiveness of marketing efforts.
4. Information We Share. We do not sell or otherwise disclose personal information about you, except as described in this Notice.
We may share the personal information we collect with our affiliates and subsidiary companies, business partners, ad network vendors and their participants, and other third parties for the purposes described in this Privacy Notice, including to communicate with you about products and services, offers, events and promotions that we believe may be of interest to you. We also may share personal information with our service providers who perform services on our behalf. These service providers are not authorized by us to use or disclose the information except as necessary to perform services on our behalf or comply with legal requirements.
We also may disclose information about you (i) if we are required to do so by law or legal process (such as a court order), (ii) in response to a request by law enforcement authorities, or (iii) when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity. We also reserve the right to transfer personal information we have about you in the event we sell, merge or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets. Following such a sale, merger or transfer, you may contact the entity to which we transferred your personal information with any inquiries concerning the processing of that information.
5. Your Choices. We offer you certain choices about what information we collect from you, how we use and disclose the information, and how we communicate with you.
You may withdraw any consent you previously provided to us or object at any time on legitimate grounds to the processing of your personal information. We will apply your preferences going forward. In some circumstances, withdrawing your consent to LuxePros' use or disclosure of your personal information will mean that you cannot take advantage of certain LuxePros offerings or Site features.
Here are the choices we offer:
a. Sharing Information with Business Partners. You may direct LuxePros to not share your personal information with its business partners for those partners’ own purposes. To do so, please email us at privacy@LuxePros.com. If you opt out, we will continue sharing your information as otherwise described in the “Information We Share” section of this Privacy Notice, with our service providers, to fulfill your requests and to comply with legal requirements.
b. Sharing Information with Manufacturers. If you look at a manufacturer's products or go to their website, the manufacturer is provided your name, firm and physical mailing address to send you printed information if they choose to do so. Phone, fax, email and website data are not disclosed. If you do not want manufacturers to mail you printed material regarding their company and/or product, you can email us at privacy@LuxePros.com and request to have your name and mailing address withheld unless you specifically request information from a manufacturer through the use of one of the 'Request for Information' links on a product specification page.
If you click on any of the 'Request for Information' links on the product specifications page, a window will appear showing your request and your contact information. Once you press the 'send' or 'submit' button, your name, firm, physical address, phone, fax, email address, occupation and type of product specification are sent to the manufacturer with your request in order to allow the manufacturer to directly follow up with you.
Your complete information is only sent when you personally select to send it by requesting information, reviewing the request and selecting the 'send' or 'submit' button.
c. Marketing Emails. You may choose not to receive marketing email communications from us by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the marketing emails or by adjusting your email preferences using the online account you may establish on the Site.
d. Web Analytics. You may opt out of the aggregation and analysis of data collected about you on our sites by our web analytics vendor. To do so, please email us at privacy@LuxePros.com. For opting out of the aggregation and analysis of data collected about you on our mobile sites, please email us at privacy@LuxePros.com.
e. Geo-Location Information. When you use the Site mobile application on your mobile device, you may choose not to share your geo-location details with us by adjusting the device’s location services settings. For instructions on changing the relevant settings, please contact your service provider or device manufacturer.
f. Cookies. Most browsers will tell you how to stop accepting new cookies, how to be notified when you receive a new cookie, and how to disable existing cookies. Please note, however, that without cookies you may not be able to take full advantage of all of our sites’ features. In addition, disabling cookies may cancel opt-outs that rely on cookies, such as web analytics or targeted advertising opt-outs.
6. Your California Privacy Rights. If you are a California resident, you may request that we provide to you (i) a list of the categories of personal information about you that LuxePros has disclosed to third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes during the calendar year preceding your request, (ii) the names and addresses of such third parties, and (iii) if the nature of the third parties’ business cannot reasonably be determined from their names, examples of the products or services marketed, if known to LuxePros, sufficient to give you a reasonable indication of the nature of the third parties’ business. To submit your request, please email californiaprivacy@LuxePros.com.
7. Access and Correction. You may obtain a copy of certain personal information we maintain about you or update or correct inaccuracies in that information using the online account you may establish on our websites. In addition, if you believe other personal information we maintain about you is inaccurate, you may request that we correct or amend the information by contacting us as indicated in the “How to Contact Us” section of this Notice. If we deny an access request, we will notify you of the reasons for the denial.
8. Links to Other Websites. Our websites may contain links to other sites for your convenience and information. These sites may be operated by companies not affiliated with LuxePros. Linked sites may have their own privacy notices, which you should review if you visit those websites. We are not responsible for the content of any websites not affiliated with LuxePros, any use of those sites, or those sites’ privacy practices.
9. How We Protect Personal Information. We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to assist us in protecting the personal information we collect against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use.
Please note that no electronic transmission of information can be entirely secure. We cannot guarantee that the security measures we have in place to safeguard personal information will never be defeated or fail, or that those measures will always be sufficient or effective.
To further protect yourself, you should safeguard your LuxePros account user name and password and not share that information with anyone. You should also sign off your account and close your browser window when you have finished your visit to the Site. Please note that we will never ask for your LuxePros account user name or password via email. If you have receive a suspicious email that appears to have come from LuxePros or have concerns about an email request you have received from LuxePros, please forward the email to security@LuxePros.com.
If you contact Customer Support, we may verify your identity by asking for non-critical information, such as your account user name, shipping address, or past order information.
10. Children’s Privacy. LuxePros does not direct its websites to children under the age of thirteen. We require registered users of the site to be at least eighteen years old. If we learn that a user is under eighteen years of age, we will promptly delete any personal information that the individual has provided to us.
11. Fraud. If you suspect that any account information has been compromised or fraudulent charges have been made on your LuxePros account, please contact Customer Support immediately for assistance by contacting us through the website or calling +1.602.559.4850.
12. Updates to this Privacy Notice. This Notice may be updated periodically and without prior notice to you to reflect changes in our personal information practices. We will post a prominent notice on our websites to notify you of any significant changes to this Notice and indicate at the bottom of the Notice when it was most recently updated.
13. How to Contact Us. If you have any questions or comments about this Notice, or if you would like us to update information we have about you or your preferences, please contact us at Contact.
Effective Date: August 1, 2015